Do guys act pretend interested?

I've been texting a guy for 2 weeks. He seems genuine. Telling me he never wants to lose me, that it's nice to have a girl like me in his life, etc. He's been snapping me everyday, and usually provides an explanation when he doesn't. He flirts with me (and also tells me I'm beautiful, not to be insecure, and tries to keep me safe) , we've sexted, and he's drunk texted me once. But we don't exchange nudes. He doesn't pressure me to send or to receive them. But he's mentioned that he wants to send me a vid of him jacking off for me though. He recently broke up with a girlfriend of 6 weeks and reassured me that it wasn't because of me. He says that he doesn't feel horrible about breaking up with her b/c they wanted different things in the relationship. He's still snapping me everyday, but less frequently and he's busy. Sometimes I can see his snapscore go up even when we don't talk. But I've been his#1 best friend after a few days of first talking to him. In most of his texts, he still says cute flirty things and adds " ;) or :) or XD or haha, lol)

Is he pretend interested in me or genuinely interested (and just busy these few days)
  • He's pretend interested in you
    Vote A
  • He is genuinely interested (and just busy these few days)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Definitely pretend interested, if the sexual topics come up frequently its pretend! He just finds you attractive and well just you know wants that sexual stuff.

1|0
    0|0
    • We don't sext every day. We haven't sexted in 3-4 days (Which is a lot considering we've been talking for more or less 2 weeks) But I'm wondering if he's starting o lose interest because I'm not giving up everything sexually. Also one more question. He tells me he's wanna meet me, and casually mentions the things he wants to do to me if we meet. But he also implies that he wants me to hang out with him and the people he knows.

• He's definitely pretending and would stay away, that's precisely why he's acting uninterested now. He's wanting you to give up everything and once you do he'll move on. Trust me this is isn't something real as much as you want it to be

• I can tell from this that he just wants to "hit it and quit it"
    he's not serious about you
    he's just sweet talking to get in your pants.
    I've encountered some guys like him so I know...
    Just drop him and move on

1|0
    0|0
  • It sounds pretty platonic to me :/

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes