Do guys act pretend interested?

I've been texting a guy for 2 weeks. He seems genuine. Telling me he never wants to lose me, that it's nice to have a girl like me in his life, etc. He's been snapping me everyday, and usually provides an explanation when he doesn't. He flirts with me (and also tells me I'm beautiful, not to be insecure, and tries to keep me safe) , we've sexted, and he's drunk texted me once. But we don't exchange nudes. He doesn't pressure me to send or to receive them. But he's mentioned that he wants to send me a vid of him jacking off for me though. He recently broke up with a girlfriend of 6 weeks and reassured me that it wasn't because of me. He says that he doesn't feel horrible about breaking up with her b/c they wanted different things in the relationship. He's still snapping me everyday, but less frequently and he's busy. Sometimes I can see his snapscore go up even when we don't talk. But I've been his#1 best friend after a few days of first talking to him. In most of his texts, he still says cute flirty things and adds " ;) or :) or XD or haha, lol)

Is he pretend interested in me or genuinely interested (and just busy these few days)
  • He's pretend interested in you
  • He is genuinely interested (and just busy these few days)

21