How to lie about how many people you have slept with?

Just out of curiosity, what is a good way to lie about how many people you have slept without directly lying?

613

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you lie? I would be more likely to break up with someone if I found out they lied to me than if they told how many they had been with. Neither one is giving them very good chances because I'm holding out until I'm married and I want someone who has done the same, but still. Honesty is always going to give you the best results. A real man would not tolerate the disrespect and walk away from a lie like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• How to lie? Lyinggg. And using a cream to make the vag tighter so the douche fall for this sexist lie