How to lie about how many people you have slept with?

Just out of curiosity, what is a good way to lie about how many people you have slept without directly lying?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you lie? I would be more likely to break up with someone if I found out they lied to me than if they told how many they had been with. Neither one is giving them very good chances because I'm holding out until I'm married and I want someone who has done the same, but still. Honesty is always going to give you the best results. A real man would not tolerate the disrespect and walk away from a lie like that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How to lie? Lyinggg. And using a cream to make the vag tighter so the douche fall for this sexist lie

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't lie, it's only gonna end badly if he does find out out the truth. And the truth always has a way of coming out. And he will wonder what else you may have lied about. It'll make him not trust you if he does find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can say that it was less.

But if the other person finds out that you have lied, it's most likely going to be VERY bad for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pull out a calculator and restart a few times. That'll make your partner feel weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • For the first one or two times you fuck, act like you don't know what's going on. That all this is new to you. He'll know that you haven't had much. Problem solved

0|0
    0|0
  • How to do it without directly lying. Tell the truth. Bam. Honesty

0|0
    0|0
  • Wiiiiiiuuuuuuuhhhhh slut-alarm
    Try to avoid that question. Good speech skills are required of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • saying you had just a few. how many have you been with? lo

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want to lie anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t say the truth?

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of curiosity hm?

0|0
    0|0
  • Thottttt

0|1
    0|1
  • You don't

0|1
    0|1
  • A lie is a direct lie lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just lie

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you need to lie

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy, lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm... why would you lie, in the first place?

If you feel like you need to, then maybe you shouldn't have slept with that many people, in the first place. The only decent thing to do, now, is be honest about it, and get on with your life.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes