Don't know how to read him?

My boyfriend and I have known each other for 8 years, dating for 3 years and have lived together for 2 years.

Recently, we went to the jewelry store to get my necklace cleaned. He went over to the ring case and asked what rings I like. I told him I like them all.. only because I don't want to pick one. I want him to decide all on his own when that time actually comes because it'll be more special. A few months before that, he jokingly proposed with our room key on a cruise ship on our way to the Bahamas. That's not the first time he "fake" proposed either.. it'll happen occasionally and I just laugh it off.

Now, we also talk about what we want in our future house. Like a garage, hot tub, etc. What bothers me is that we talk about these things, but never have a serious conversation about it or make any goals to eventually get to that point. I feel like I'm at that point in this relationship where I want to know in his head where were he sees us in a year, 3 years, etc. I just don't know how or when or what to say when bringing this up. I'm totally lost and I need help.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The next time he brings it up, tell him that you have had enough empty talk. You need to see solid progress toward that future, or you need to move on while you still have time to start over.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes