A GOOD RANTED IS NEEDED (BOY DELIMMA) FK BOY ALERT?

This boy I'm sorta dating I don't know what we even are? Were like sorta boyfriend and girlfriend but just in that talking stage and its so annoying.. anyways we have been talking for almost 2 months now he lives an hour drive away and since last seeing him he went to do training for the army so I never see him anymore he trains for 4 weeks and then back home for the weekend, last week MIND YOU he was ment to see me he never did but instead he went out partying the weekend away with his friends and I didn't get a message once and no explanation on why he couldn't come or whatever. I didn't give in to him because I don't want him to think I'm running after him (I really like him.) He's now back training and we are back talking again and he said this time he will definitely come see me again I feel like his fucking with my head and my feelings he says he cares about me but I don't know if he actually does because if he did he would have texted me and said hey listen can't make it this weekend wanna spend time with the lads but nooo :( anyways things are back to normal going to wait another 4 weeks again to see him and see does he actually come and visit me this time, just need an opinion on what you think of all this? My friends are sick of me telling them need somebody else opinion no one seems to understand how hurt I am because of him and because his hurting me its making me like him more which makes no senseeeee

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Pretend to be busy and spend less time talking to him. Keep your options open, start talking to a new male friend. "Accidently" text him with something funny or cute then tell him that you sent it to the wrong person.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes