Is it true all guys goals is to get the hot woman?

And if they can't they settle for something 'easy' and fat? Do all guys just want the hot girl? or an actual woman?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• They all want the hot woman, except that their "definition" of a hot woman is not the same, so maybe that easy and fat is the description of a hot woman to someone.

• Nah, I think one type of woman is considered desirable. That's like Blake Lively, or Kim K, or Kate Upton. You believe in "Eye of the beholder" bs?

• Well yeah i do believe in that, as an exemple blake, kim and kate ain't that attractive to me.