Can "I want to take things slowly" be a turn on for guys?

We were talking about patterns and relationships with my friend and I thought I didn't have any cause my boyfriends are quiet different from one another. But the way I met my last three boyfriends... is kind of similar. Very similar I guess !
I slept with them on the first or second date. They quickly declared I was their girlfriends without asking me anything and each time I was always like "Hold on, take it slow" and it seems this is a turn on... Because it had the very opposite effect. They just became very intense and territorial. Like "she's mine don't touch her".

I mean it's actually starting to be the same pattern too with the new guy I met. I'm not necessarily complaining but maybe it's really weird. Cause we met on tinder and after the first date, it got steamy but I also didn't like the fact that he wasn't really paying enough attention to what I was saying. I don't like that. So even though I thought he was hot and I was attracted, I told him I ghosted him. But he didn't give up and so I told him why I didn't keep in touch. And then he worked hard to get a second date so I went after not seing him for two weeks and we did sleep together and his behaviour was very different. Not selfish and self-centered anymore.

But then in the morning he said: "You're my girlfriend now". I was like "Uh let's take things slow, shall we? I still don't know you very well and you don't know me either." and he said "Are you sure you want me to see other girls?" And I guess my face said no. So he was like: Just accept it, you're my woman now. But I don't think so.

And then I thought, for women who want their guys to commit to a relationship, maybe they just need to say that to them? "Let's take things slow". Seems to be working pretty well! ;-)

01