Girls, Would you date someone who is extremely busy?

I work two jobs as an ER tech and personal trainer, working my way through nursing school, diet and cook all of my own meals, and go to the gym 4+ days a week on top of my martial arts training and sparring sessions once a week. I feel like when women hear about how busy my life can be they become disinterested. Am I just not doing too much? I really started all of this because I was lonely and I knew I had to be a better person to attract the kind of person that I want, but is this all really just counter productive? Of course these goals are all personal and things that I wanted to do anyway, but didn't have the motivation. to actually do them.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, as long as he made time for me too.

• Maybe I just need to show a little more interest. I'm usually up front and in person with how I feel about someone, but I also try not to be needy and shower them with affection.

• Yeah, you don't have to text them all day, but you have to give them enough attention to show you're definitely interested :)