Girls, Would you date someone who is extremely busy?

I work two jobs as an ER tech and personal trainer, working my way through nursing school, diet and cook all of my own meals, and go to the gym 4+ days a week on top of my martial arts training and sparring sessions once a week. I feel like when women hear about how busy my life can be they become disinterested. Am I just not doing too much? I really started all of this because I was lonely and I knew I had to be a better person to attract the kind of person that I want, but is this all really just counter productive? Of course these goals are all personal and things that I wanted to do anyway, but didn't have the motivation. to actually do them.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, as long as he made time for me too.

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe I just need to show a little more interest. I'm usually up front and in person with how I feel about someone, but I also try not to be needy and shower them with affection.

• Yeah, you don't have to text them all day, but you have to give them enough attention to show you're definitely interested :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• For me? That's a turn on ur pursuing goals in life. Def nothing wrong there. I'd just hope u kept the lines of communication open. Keeping me included how ur days going and checking in about my day too. Set routine date nights to spend time together in person around busy schedules

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. If those are the things he likes, then that's all it matters. If he likes me, I'm sure he will make time for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes