Indecisive women?

Hi I’ve been looking a this girl for a long time without really interest she look fine and all. But recently I started talking to her and she is really something we started talking last week and I really appreciate her in a week we’ve been at the cinema , we hanged together 2 time so far but we’ve been talking on the phone most of the time from like 9pm to 2 am for 3-4 day straight she really seems to like me and all but she been telling me that she is indecisive because of her last « relation » like I said when I ask her out she don’t hesitate when I talk to her she really listen but sometime I dont know it’s like she’s not sure and I’m telling her and she’s just saying that I’m to quick on how I talked and act with her it’s like she know I kind of really love her I don’t know what to do if I’m wasting my time or something could you tell me you’re opinions? Maybe I’m just paranoid but she once said that after her last relation she was done with dating and all , but what made her answering , talking, hanging with me really is the fact that she was flattered that I had my eyes on her for so long so I’m just really confuse on what to do

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well to be honest with you, it really indeed does sound and appear that she isn´t as much into you as you are into her. Maybe she is even, consciously or not, trying to take advantage of the situation and of your interest for her to try to get over her past relationship. It doesn´t seem that the situation looks good for you. So you should try to make her having a decision from where your relationship is heading before you get too involved in the situation, because i honestly few that she isn´t all that into you as you are into her, and maybe is using you to try to feel better about herself, that is sad to say, but it is probably what is really going on, anyways try to make she have her point known to not get hurt or abused.

0|0
    0|0
    • You see I really tought about that but the thing is that I’m going threw a bad moment in my life I lost people and all and she supported me like wayyyyy more I barely supported her so far this is what messing me up

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes