Would you date a naturally quiet introverted person? Why?

Would you date a naturally quiet introverted person? Why?
  • YASSS! I’m on board~
    Vote A
  • Hell no!
    Vote B
  • .. I-If I must
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah!! I am one!! Introverted, 'quiet' people are the most interesting (especially women!!) They like what they like, and they don't bother anyone. I have dated a few, and those have been the BEST!! But it does take some time to gain trust, and connect, even if you are a total introvert too!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Definetely, I dont see a reason not to, plus as a naturally quiet and introverted person myself I think we'd get along quite well

1|0
    0|0
  • The only time I would date someone like that is if they have other qualities I look for in a person. Being a shy or an introvert is a neutral for me, not a plus or a minus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea cause I don't descriminate and plus I'm an introvert to even tho I consider myself more of an ambviert which is a mixture of both

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. The hard part is trying to find one. They hide in the shadows, and you won't really find them about and about in clubs and bars

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I would like to. Because I'm quiet too so she won't bother me with her long-talking, but being quiet doesn't mean to be introverted aswell, because I'm quiet and a social person too.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m well aware of that, but I added “introverted” because I wanted to see if people would date others with personality traits similar to me.

• I'm sure they're desirable as everyone else, it's just finding them that seems to be the problem for people

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, since I *am* dating a quiet, introverted person...

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes her appealing?

• Show All
    • I see, I see. I hope you guys stay together and continue to make each other happy ^^

• Awwww.. thank you. :)

• Yes I am a ENFP however I feel more Ambiverted. So A introverted lady would be welcomed

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but it might be hard to get the relationship off the ground since im the same way

0|0
    0|0
  • That's exactly the kind of person I want to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same way, so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they don't mind how loud I am

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah