I have a dinner date tomorrow night! advice?

I’ve got a date at corner bakery at this outside mall type place. I haven’t met him in person yet and I’m super nervous! I just can’t figure out what to wear. And he’s really hot..
any first date advice? I haven’t been on one in a few years. Etiquette? Small talk? I’m really lost on an outfit and make up too. Geez I haven’t been this giddy in a long time.😖
I hope he likes as much in person as he does online.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear something comfy and cute and you will probably end up unintentionally leave him breathless.

And secondly put your phone on silent or vibrate and if you really wanted to do something polite do it in front of him. And then just give him a really nice smile and just explain you dont want to be distracted by your phone and hopefully he will do the same.

Otherwise I'd say just enjoy. And best of luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• imma need more info first. what's your style? and what's the weather gonna be like

• App said it’s going to be 78. I’d say my style is kind of indie/grungy. But not the flannel and glasses kind. Kind of hard to explain. I kind of just mold into whatever the event calls for.

• cool that's kinda my style as well. I'd say dress in layers so you can remove some if you get too hot, my go to is usually high waisted jeans with or without a belt and a t shirt tucked in or tied. you said you don't do flannel so maybe a denim or leather jacket. then some sneaks and sunglasses if it's sunny and boom, outfit made.

as for convo ideas, honestly just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind and use that as a starter. shouldn't be too hard since you guys have already been chatting online

• oh yeah and I would go light on the makeup since it's such a casual date