MOST ATTRACTIVE QUALITY?

What is the most attractive quality in a female? What are some of the quirky little things you like and find appealing and endearing? On a side note Sometimes I think my quirky goofy side isn’t that attractive and maybe is a little frightening to most guys. I’m not like weird or anything lol, I just tend to kid around and can be very quippy. What would you say about this?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind personality and intelligence are most attractive, I personally wouldn't mind quirky and goofy as long as it's not excessive and she's still smart enough to know when not to be