MOST ATTRACTIVE QUALITY?

What is the most attractive quality in a female? What are some of the quirky little things you like and find appealing and endearing? On a side note Sometimes I think my quirky goofy side isn’t that attractive and maybe is a little frightening to most guys. I’m not like weird or anything lol, I just tend to kid around and can be very quippy. What would you say about this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind personality and intelligence are most attractive, I personally wouldn't mind quirky and goofy as long as it's not excessive and she's still smart enough to know when not to be

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• A light heart and an almost child like innocent smile and foolish worries like should she drink drink sprite or Ginger ale on movie night that makes you shake your head and yet can't help but keep a smile on your face

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that you are fine just the way you are, but probably the quality I would find most attractive in a woman would be kindness. It's always nice to find someone with a good sense of humor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of they are bubbly and sweet then I really like that. I like cuteness not hotness.

0|0
    0|0
  • For guys girls impress with their structure n features first n then comes quality. By the way soft spoken impresses the most

0|0
    0|0
    • I think soft spoken does if your a misogynist who likes quiet woman that don’t have a voice of their own. My opinion.

• Welcome ur opinion. I was mentioning the way, they respond n guys respect most, the way girl's opinion as well

• Laidbackedness

0|0
    0|0
  • personality and eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • a nice smile?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love feminine girls, Like pretty girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • Question: I’m extremely feminine appearance and personality wise, but I tend to get kinda jokey and goofy with my guy friends. Is that a turn off? Like is that less feminine?

• Show All
    • Thank you :D I’ve just been through enough to have gained a better outlook on life I suppose.

• Well It seems those situations have set you up for a incredible life.

• I like femininity. Caring, sweet, and loving. I find so many women try to be hard-asses and show they can compete with men that they lost their femininity. So to all the feminine women out there I admire you

0|0
    0|0
  • Secy curvy legs and perky boobs 😍

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes