How are guys able to continue a relationship after she cheats?

Ill never understand that shit. I almost got married to a girl and had already purposed and I found out she cheated on me with a girl in the start of our relationship and kept an ongoing lie. I loved the girl to death and it broke me but I grabbed my balls and left the cheating whore. How can you ever continue a relationship after someone you love betrays you? If you do, isn’t that like an insecurity you’ll carry for the rest of your life? Why not find a girl who’s loyal to you? I rather stay single for the rest of my life rather than to be with a cheater. Curious to hear some feedback,

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I could never be with one and I don’t understand it when a married couple stays together after someone cheats. It’s stupid!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never understood either, i see different questions here of either girls or guys asking for advise on their cheating partner some even asking if they should confront them about the issue i mean wtf he or she cheated on you.
    But am also aware different people have different personalities and difderent ways to love i guess its not like that for everybody its just for me trust is the first important thing, more important than love when trust is broken i don't see myself continue being in a relationship.
    I guess they are special circumstances deepending on the person and the situation, i always said if i was married and had a family i would always give it a shot just for the sake of our family even if we didn't have kids yet i believe if i accepted to flget married its for a reason but otherwise i don't think i could go on with a relationship where trust was broken

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some people believe in second chances and they hope that people change and they can make it work out
    Because we all make mistakes
    But somw people don't know when too much is too much

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes