Guys, Did I make a mistake on the date by asking him "umm, whats ur worst date?" ?

The reason why / the backgroung i said this to him:

- we were quite silent on our date.
- i am a talkative woman, but suddenly went blank and didn't know what to ask and talk about bcoz i very much like him, i was honestly nervous.
- on our 3rd date, i was confused why we were quite silent (it is bcoz i was silent too - i was nervous)
- so i stupidly popped up with this stupid question to merely break the ice wrongly.

He didn't know i asked such stupid question , bcoz i was nervous and panick due to the silence we had. And i wanted to break the ice. He is a calm person.

And i also asked him playfully "why are we silent?" With smile.. 😊

He said "maybe we could just appreciate the silence".

I smiled and said "ow.. Okay.. 😊" (feeling awkward)

Did i make mistakes?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not a talkative guy, so silences can be comfortable and not awkward. When it gets quiet, instead of thinking of something to talk about and feeling nervous about the silence, just think about what has already been said. That's what I do when I get quiet, I'm just thinking deeper and drift away sometimes