Should I ask this girl out during class or over Snapchat?

First off, I totally understand that it takes much more confidence to ask a girl out in person and generally it’s the better route to go. However, there’s this girl I sit next to in my English class and we only started talking the past couple weeks. We have a lot of time to converse so should I casually ask her out if it seems to fit the conversation? Or should I just ask it over snapchat or text? I don’t want to seem weird and I feel like a girl might find it weird to ask her out during class. Any opinions will help thanks guys

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask if she wants to hangout sometime. Or if u 2 have something in common (example, if u both like the park, go to the park). U dont have to ask her to be ur girlfriend. Just ask her to chill or something

Most Helpful Girl

• Face to face, that's the best one