Should I ask this girl out during class or over Snapchat?

First off, I totally understand that it takes much more confidence to ask a girl out in person and generally it’s the better route to go. However, there’s this girl I sit next to in my English class and we only started talking the past couple weeks. We have a lot of time to converse so should I casually ask her out if it seems to fit the conversation? Or should I just ask it over snapchat or text? I don’t want to seem weird and I feel like a girl might find it weird to ask her out during class. Any opinions will help thanks guys

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask if she wants to hangout sometime. Or if u 2 have something in common (example, if u both like the park, go to the park). U dont have to ask her to be ur girlfriend. Just ask her to chill or something

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Face to face, that's the best one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I personally think its always better in person but I know some people really don't like awkward moments so its up to what you are comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0
  • no don't do that. she might think a note is cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Snapchat.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes