Why do I keep attracting atheists?

Weird question but it’s true. Holy shit every time a guy says he likes me, it later turns out he’s an atheist. And this ALWAYS happens.

I’m not complaining. I don’t care about that type of stuff but why? I’m curious

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be random chance, atheists are much more common than you think, and the majority of them don't like to mention it to people they don't know because of the stigma around it.

I don't want to get into any religious debates, but If it's not random chance, it could be they like your open-mindedness, and logical mind.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It happened to me in the past. A lot of times. I cried once lol afraid I might not be able to find a Christian boyfriend. Thankfully my boyfriend now is a Christian. Non religious, not the traditional Christian but he believes in the same God as me.

0|0
    0|1
    • I don’t care about his beliefs lol. I’m just curious bc I live in a place with people who are Christian

• Mostly* Christian

• Traditional christianity is kind of shit anyways if I'm honest. You know, kind of promotes terrible idealogies like slavery and child sacrifice.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Becuase guys are more logical and rational it only makes sense that men are more likely to be athiest.

0|0
    1|0
    • Dumbest answer that I’ve seen in a while...

• Well it's reality, girls are usually more emotional and might believe in a "higher power".

• Uh... no, not really... that’s not why women are more religious. It mostly has to do with the dependency factor. That is, women are told that they’re better off depending on someone and men are told that they shouldn’t rely on anyone.

I hate to break it to you but men are usually more emotional and impulsive due to their levels of testosterone. This is why men cause the most tragic/deadly car accidents.

• Well what are your beliefs? And sadly Atheism is something that is rising into todays world cause people have no faith anymore. So it's pretty normal that would happen. I would say if you are Christian, then that could be God working through by pulling those people in cause you can lead them to Christ.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even Jesus probably needed some time to swallow that he was the prophetic Son of the Almighty. Doubt he was a devout Christian his entire life. Maybe loosen your standards and open your mind and heart to the possibility an atheist could be the one to strengthen thr bond with your God.

0|0
    0|0
    • Or. Just dont put religious affiliation on your relationship application. If you dont have a defined religion yourself.

• No one believes in good anymore religion is slowly dying

0|0
    1|0
    • Hm this makes sense

• Show All
    • @Cammy I think he meant god but I don't know

• Ah, that could make more sense haha

• Are you open about religion? What religion do you follow?

0|0
    0|0
  • Its probably just because atheism is becoming more popular

0|0
    0|0
  • I just seem to bring out the negative in them.. I'm not religious, but open minded. I'm curious as well lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems pretty clear you do care about that type of stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it is cool to be atheist now , so almost everyone is...
    Sadly

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao...

• Show All
    • That seems crazy. Well im with you on that one. Its nonsensical to claim to be something when your beliefs say otherwise.

• Sadly it is like that

• Just bad luck ig

0|0
    0|1
  • You are magnet

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not convert to atheism? It's a very fun religion; no pressures, no responsibilities, no restrictions. You can do whatever you want and live however you want to live. You can even be a Christian if you wanted.

0|0
    0|0
    • Uhhhh...

• You know you want to ;)

• It’s like... I’m not christian but I wouldn’t consider myself an atheist either...

I don’t have a label 😐😂

Recommended myTakes