Why do I keep attracting atheists?

Weird question but it’s true. Holy shit every time a guy says he likes me, it later turns out he’s an atheist. And this ALWAYS happens.

I’m not complaining. I don’t care about that type of stuff but why? I’m curious

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be random chance, atheists are much more common than you think, and the majority of them don't like to mention it to people they don't know because of the stigma around it.

I don't want to get into any religious debates, but If it's not random chance, it could be they like your open-mindedness, and logical mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• It happened to me in the past. A lot of times. I cried once lol afraid I might not be able to find a Christian boyfriend. Thankfully my boyfriend now is a Christian. Non religious, not the traditional Christian but he believes in the same God as me.

• I don’t care about his beliefs lol. I’m just curious bc I live in a place with people who are Christian

• Mostly* Christian

• Traditional christianity is kind of shit anyways if I'm honest. You know, kind of promotes terrible idealogies like slavery and child sacrifice.