Why doesn't he want to meet?

I met this guy on a dating app in February. He lives 45 minutes away from me in the city I live in the country. I work in the city he lives in and I'm always trying to meet. He either has an excuse or he says yes then cancels last minute. One day he asked to meet, but he knew I was 5 hours away visiting family because he watched my snap story and I posted it there.

He's sent me live snaps using filters I've asked for and in his streak post I've seen random family photos so I'm positive he's a real person and if I go days without messaging him he'll ask me what's wrong every day till I respond. He seems super interested in me and he messages me first all the time he just won't meet. I've gotten to the point where ImI questioning if he's actually one of his brothers or not because if I ask for a live face pic he'll usually say yea when I get home or he'll stop responding for hours and suddenly send one. So i honestly have no other idea why he wouldn't meet unless he's his brother, but he's also sent me live indecent pics with his face in it so I just don't even know.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd say he's catfishing you and he isn't who he says he is. Call him out on it and demand to know why he won't meet you

1|1
    0|0
    • I mean he's definitely real he sends live pics on snap if I ask.

• Sounds like a waste of time, or i guess if this guy is really worth it to you, its going to take a very long time to ever meet up. Probably has a lot of insecurities otherwise you're being like family catfished. Like you're only talking to the guy.. part of the time. Whaaat do i know though.. just my take on the senario.

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly that's what I've been thinking this last week because he'll send streaks with family pics in the background where you can make him out with his siblings and the live face pics. So the person in the pictures is Definitely real and we matched on tinder so he's definitely close to me, but I've been thinking like lets say brother A used B's pictures and when I asked for a live pic brother A told B and brother B just kinda rolls with it now and is probably not gay so he doesn't want to meet if that makes sense.

• I thought at first it might have been because the person in the photos was burned really bad on 1/4th of his body, but i found that out 2 weeks ago and he still doesn't want to meet. So I don't think it's that anymore.

Recommended myTakes