Why doesn't he want to meet?

I met this guy on a dating app in February. He lives 45 minutes away from me in the city I live in the country. I work in the city he lives in and I'm always trying to meet. He either has an excuse or he says yes then cancels last minute. One day he asked to meet, but he knew I was 5 hours away visiting family because he watched my snap story and I posted it there.

He's sent me live snaps using filters I've asked for and in his streak post I've seen random family photos so I'm positive he's a real person and if I go days without messaging him he'll ask me what's wrong every day till I respond. He seems super interested in me and he messages me first all the time he just won't meet. I've gotten to the point where ImI questioning if he's actually one of his brothers or not because if I ask for a live face pic he'll usually say yea when I get home or he'll stop responding for hours and suddenly send one. So i honestly have no other idea why he wouldn't meet unless he's his brother, but he's also sent me live indecent pics with his face in it so I just don't even know.

11