If you know somebody liked you on Tinder, do you see what time this happened?

I operate at odd hours. I'm posting this 1:20 my time. It is extremely weird to have somebody like your profile at 2:00am. I wasn't thinking about it because I keep such an odd, erratic schedule to begin with.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I've had someone like me on Tinder in the past, and there was no timestamp for it... I guess it depends on the version, that was months ago so it might've changed now. I guess not but I do agree that it's unsettling to have someone like you on Tinder in the middle of the night.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, very. Also, it gives off a false impression that I'm looking for hook ups which I have no interest in. Not really sure if people actually use tinder for other things, but try everything once I figure

• Show All
    • I don't get sending those pictures either? Unless you're dating that person. I mean a simple google search can provide you pictures of privates anyway lol. And by "hang out" I suppose they mean like, getting a coffee somewhere and get to know each other, for example. People did that when Tinder came out but nowadays it's hard to tell who wants to genuinely get to know you and who wants a one night stand

• That all sounds alright, but like you said it's difficult to tell unless somebody explicitly puts "looking for someone to do butt stuff or ***** ***** *****" (a surprising number of profiles have that or worse.)

• Nope no timestamp I don't think, unless they're on the app, they'll just see it the next time they open it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes