I like this guy... Now what?

I recently just got out of a long term relationship and now I'm starting to really like this guy I work with. We don't really talk like that so I'm guessing this is a just little crush.
So of course I talk about it with my other work buddies and I decided to get one of them to invite him on a date to the movies with me THIS Saturday (I didn't ask him myself) since I'm a freaking scary cat!
He said he would if I asked him but everytime I'm around him I choke and nothing comes out and I start to get hot as hell!
I think now that I know he knows that I like him I don't know what to freaking do!(or how to act!) I didn't act like this before! What is happening to me?
I haven't had a crush on someone for 3 years people! THREE!
What in the world am I gonna do you guys! I have his number one of my work buddies gave it to me should I text him..
How tf am I gonna stop being a wimp?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Put your big girl panties on and ask him straight out. It's not as hard as you think and he'll be flattered that you asked him out.

0|1
    0|0
    • Should I text him first

• If you are that shy, sure, but I would ask him face-to-face.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, you're way iver thinking this. he's just another person. He has the same anxieties as you probably. Just approach him like any other human and get your dating on, seems like you're really smitten by him!

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhmm. "Dont sht where you eat." If you truly wanna go out with him, it's best to switch jobs for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go and marry him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes