I like this guy... Now what?

I recently just got out of a long term relationship and now I'm starting to really like this guy I work with. We don't really talk like that so I'm guessing this is a just little crush.
So of course I talk about it with my other work buddies and I decided to get one of them to invite him on a date to the movies with me THIS Saturday (I didn't ask him myself) since I'm a freaking scary cat!
He said he would if I asked him but everytime I'm around him I choke and nothing comes out and I start to get hot as hell!
I think now that I know he knows that I like him I don't know what to freaking do!(or how to act!) I didn't act like this before! What is happening to me?
I haven't had a crush on someone for 3 years people! THREE!
What in the world am I gonna do you guys! I have his number one of my work buddies gave it to me should I text him..
How tf am I gonna stop being a wimp?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Put your big girl panties on and ask him straight out. It's not as hard as you think and he'll be flattered that you asked him out.

• Should I text him first

• If you are that shy, sure, but I would ask him face-to-face.