My boyfriend hasn’t let his ex go?

My boyfriend left a girl he was dating to be with me. He told me how he complained to her about standing up to her family and she never did it and how her family didn’t even like him to begin with. my boyfriend and his ex work together too. So the last day of February he left her and ten days later we were in a relationship. He bluntly told her he met someone else and was leaving her. He told me how she was upset and tried begging for him back but he told her it’s better if they move on considering her circumstances, Today i went through his phone. The day after he broke up with her though he texted her first saying “hey sweetie how are you doing” he initiated the conversation the next day after that too saying “hey sweetie how’s your day going so far” the week after he broke up with her she was still trying to see him and he was trying to clear his schedule to see her too from the text. Two weeks went by and neither one of them texted each other until last Saturday he texted her first asking how she was doing she didn’t reply. I see text from him asking was she at work that particular day. today i see text from her saying she missed him and said she hoped he was doing good and he said i miss you too sweetie i hope you’re doing alright sweetie. Today while with my boyfriend we saw his ex in the store and they were laughing it up , talking abut their little inside jokes, cheesing at each other, he was teasing her right in my face. And before we left the store he pulled on her hair , Asking her about a job she applied for. I’m not sure why he left her for me but Im honestly confused.. about this whole scenario?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It is obvious he still loves and misses her and he doesn't have feelings for you. You were just the rebound girl. He still thinks about her and cares about her. Time to maybe call it a day?