What should I do?

Hi) So, there is a guy that i really like, he asked me to be his girlfriend, but i don't know what to do, sooner or later it leads to sex, and i just can't get naked, i have a lot of stretch marks, everywhere, besides my tummy, and i think that i won't ever be in relationship because i feel if i get naked in front of him or any guy he would be like "eeew, that's disgusting"
P. S. Sorry for my English, it's not my native language

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you are very brave.. just you shared here share with that guy and tell him the reality... i hope if he is serious for you will accept what you are, and honestly we should see people for relationship that accept us as what we are... so you not need to show him all body... if u r not accepting yourself then how u accept anyone else to accept you... Secondly, it is not your fault and there are many that are interested in personality more than bodies. so do not be afraid of rejection or anything... be honest and tell him... Best of Luck...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're stressing too much over trivial shit. Guys don't care about stretch marks, you're the only one who's going to worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love yourself first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol... be my gf😂😂
    (JK)

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to love yourself both inside and out. Build confidence and stop freaking out of what others may say.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes