Why did I deserve this?

I ve been through a lot of bullshit from other people... growing up i was always very shy and i would never hurt anyone feelings... i grew up with siblings who would bully me a lot. They would always pick on me cause i was the quiet one... but i never hurt their feelings... i couldnt... now im 25 and they all still not talk to me... they said i would never have kids.. or that i was autistic... i thought there was something wrong with me but there wasn't... now im 25 and i got this amazing opportunity to become famous... i never even asked for it but it came my way and i was the least who wanted it... i was happy with a normal life since im very humble. But my life is about to change and im scared but also i dont understand why i got this opportunity... like why did this happen?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Take this opportunity you deserve it. When you are a good person good things will come to your life eventually. This is your good thing!!! Don’t be afraid of change because life’s too short not to be risky

0|0
    0|0
  • An opportunity like this definitely doesn't come around this often, but the question isn't why you deserve this opportunity it's why you had it rough when you were younger. Every one deserves to be happy and you should always stride to make yourself happy. If you think this opportunity will make you happy or happier you should definitely take it, if you are happy enough without it then as always the ball is in your court. Do as you will and let no one stop you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Change will happen, and it doesn't have a reason necessarily. Make the best of your situation and try not to over think.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes