If a guy approaches you does it always mean he has bad intentions?

I mean are only players confident enough to approach you? Do nice guys make a move too?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, players approach you for sex, and they want sex straight away or soon as possible with you, like wanting sex on the first date.
    Nice or great guys approach you, because they want a relationship with you, and wants someone to have a family with them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some nice guys can be confident. They're not all wallflowers.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. My fiance approached me randomly. He's a great guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • While many men are shy, some work through it and ask a woman out anyway. Players aren't the only ones who will approach a woman.

I don't think you see how sexist your whole question really is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course nice guys make moves. The easiest way to ID a player is how confident they are talking to you. If they're smooth and saying all the right things without being nervous then he has a lot of experience seducing women

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a stereotyped that is just pure annoying... not all men are bad... acc some female's are much more horrible

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I was never a player but could always approach any woman *I* wanted to.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only made a move once in my life and that was when I was younger, much younger, a second time was more of an admission of my feelings than a move and that was at a prom after party, I'm usually too shy to make a move unless I'm comfortable and know the other person rather well. The only other time I'll make a move is if I've been motivated by something or someone to do so. I think I should get into the mentality that I have nothing to lose and try more. Do with that what you will, but I suspect there are a lot of nice guys that make a move but are mistakenly taken for a players.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is super offensive to men

0|1
    0|0
  • No not at all that's crazy lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes