Is this relationship going to sink or sail and what should I do?

I've been daiting this girl for almost a month now. We went on dates for four weeks before that. We get on and I like them as a person but we have a lot of issues.

I'm very dark humoured, she is very sensitive. This leads to her getting offended by my jokes and me getting annoyed by hers. She tries my humour but it comes out as her loudly mocking a guy who is bald which in turn angers me.

I grew up in a rough neighborhood while she had a sheltered, rich upbringing. Because of this, I use a lot of slang and apparently I come across as very aggressive and defensive, even when I'm just regularly talking. No one else sees it and she said she told me to help change but I feel bad because I don't know how to change something as deep as the way I talk.

We have a lot of arguments and she says that we will learn to live with each others faults but I don't want either of us to put up with things we don't like, I'd rather we embrassed them.

I also worry there isn't a spark. We turn a month in about four days. We said we'd make it Facebook official then but I'm not sure. I even forgot about it and I don't find myself as cuddly as with my other relationships. We haven't even slept together yet.

I really want to make this work and I know breaking it off would hurt me and her. She has never had luck with relationships and I don't want to loose someone I enjoy being around.

Will things get better with time?

20