She is ill. Should I continue talking to her or leave her for a while?

Hey everyone. So I have been talking to this girl for a while and lately we have been flirting a lot. She shows many signs and stuff, and looks like she wants to be with me. However, since yesterday she is very ill (got fever) and is really tired (keep in mind she is also a med student so she studies a lot, combined with fever = terrible). Today she replied to me after one day, she apologised but I told her it's fine since she wasn't really ok. She also left college earlier today cuz she wasn't feeling well. Should I continue talking to her like I always do, or let her chill for a bit? Assuming she likes me and wants to be with me, would my message annoy her kind of?

02