She is ill. Should I continue talking to her or leave her for a while?

Hey everyone. So I have been talking to this girl for a while and lately we have been flirting a lot. She shows many signs and stuff, and looks like she wants to be with me. However, since yesterday she is very ill (got fever) and is really tired (keep in mind she is also a med student so she studies a lot, combined with fever = terrible). Today she replied to me after one day, she apologised but I told her it's fine since she wasn't really ok. She also left college earlier today cuz she wasn't feeling well. Should I continue talking to her like I always do, or let her chill for a bit? Assuming she likes me and wants to be with me, would my message annoy her kind of?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well i think that in this situation you described, there is a big potential for annoyance, yep. Just chill for a bit and wait for her to recover. Also, as she doesn´t have that much time due to being a medicine student, you should try to give her more space.

0|0
    0|0
    • Should I ask her in a nice way if I am bothering her, or will it look like I am needy? Like ''I understand silly, we can talk some other time if I am bothering you now haha, you need to take a rest''

• Yes it would be good if you do this.

• I would just keep talking to her keep a conversation going, ask her if your not being annoying or causing any trouble and continue, but don't just spam her, or do, depends whether or not she'll see it as admirable that you're concerned for her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Should I ask her in a nice way if I am bothering her, or will it look like I am needy?

• Just casually bring it into conversation after say 10 messages, "btw, I'm not bothering you am I?"

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes