Is it possible that you can be really freakin ugly on camera but stunning in person?

Strangers compliment me and tell me I’m pretty like almost every day. But when pictures are taken of me, I look like a fugly asymmetrical, ugly nosed, fat lipped biatch. You can see my dark spots/pimple sports better on camera, my deep ass eye circles, and that one side of my face is bigger than the other. Also my lips are asymmetrical (one part of my lip is fatter than the other.) so why is that that I look so ugly on camera, but “gorgeous” in person (according to strangers, family, friends)

229

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why most women complain about their looks! I've had my friends say stuff similar to what you've said and yet they are all soo pretty and their pictures come out well.
    I bet you are stunning and gorgeous in pictures as well as in person. ☺️

• Aww thank you!! But my parents tell me I look better in real life 😂😂LOL they’re trying to be nice about the whole picture thing. Too bad I can’t be an IG model. My art teacher actually told me I should model this once. “You have the face for it.”

• I bet you can be insta model! It's just a matter of confidence ❤️. You should give it a try, don't run away from it! Be confident ☺️😘

• Aw thank you!!

Most Helpful Girl