Does he truly care?

I texted this guy on Instagram & the next day he asked me out & during our date he made clear that he is a super busy person plus gave me the vibe I should be glad he made time

Anyways we texted after the date & he ignored my last text & I was thinking okay he is probably just busy because he already said he is a busy person but he has time to be on Instagram nearly the whole time

Yesterday (5days after or date) he texted me asking what I'm doing at 9pm, I told him I'm with friends & what he is doing & he was also with friends also wished him a good time & asked how his week went, again he is ignoring my text but post on Instagram that he is at the gym this morning & it's now already 7 pm & now he is answering me to my text from yesterday night.
Well he is now liking a bunch of pictures of girls from our city

02