How do I stop being bitter and jealous?

I'm bitter and jealous of other guys because they seem to know how to get women and when I want to be successful with women, I try to mimic them. That hasn't worked yet. I know dating is isn't everything in life but it's been dominating my thoughts now for nearly 3 years now (the last time I was on a date). I worry about a lot of things.

1123

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys think that t get a girl u need to learn flirting skills etc
    Kinda like hunting for girls
    Thats a strategy
    If that doesn't work for u
    Why u dont try being hunt by girls
    How? Work on urself, get strong, smell good, good style, ur ambition, future plan, what ar ur priorities in life, understand urself to know which area to grow
    Thats the sexiest thing from a man

Girls will not go to u randomely ad flirt with u

They wil first be ur friend.. study u...
    Men fall in love with their eyes.. appearance
    Women are more complex we re more into emotional intellectual

Google the difference of women and men brain
    And the way women and men fall in love

there's a huge difference

• lol yeah, do this definitely for the long term.

• Be humble and nice with urself... there's boy without face or ugly teeth... that can't even imitating other boys flirting style

So if ur inmature this and that... then what are those with deformities on their face?

They dont deserve love, failure, worthless?

• I’m not nearly as immature as I used to be, however I feel like there’s always room for improvement

Most Helpful Guy

• Best advice I can give on this is women will appear in your life when you're not looking for them. Do not mimic other people because no one is the same and what works for them won't necessarily work for you, plus pickup artist shit is dumb and superficial. Just focus on improving yourself, whether that's through school, work, physically, mentally, etc. Women will take notice when you've got shit going for you and are focused on your future

• I need to improve one big thing in my life.

• Chill with them, ask questions about women you don't understand, close any gap you think there is between men and women. Just treat everyone the same, kindly

• Oh yeah totally, i'm totally doing that this summer and in college.