Would you be worried if the guy you are dating is still at least connected via social media?

It seems like they are friends online then they aren’t then are again. They were married 4 years and his ex wife still has their engagement photos up. He claims she cheated.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think honestly you’d be attached to anyone that you’d been married to. If he says that he’s moved on, that’s probably true, but remember she was his wife once and that’s a big connection that won’t just go away. If they’re just connected via social media, I personally wouldn’t worry. If the woman has the engagement photos still up, that’s her issue, not his. She might still be hung up on him, especially if she cheated and didn’t really get proper closure with him. Of course that doesn’t mean he’s still hung up on her.

Talk to your man about it though. If it’s worrying you, it’s worth at least discussing with him, even if he dismisses it. At least then you’ll know for sure!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He obviously is conflicted. Needs to talk to someone about it but not you. Try to get one of your friends boyfriends to talk to him about past relationships while you two are in the bathroom to get his real emotions. He probably loved her but can't get past it. He never will and they'll never form a reasonable relationship.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn't be worried, actually my boyfriend is still friends in RL and SM with all his exes. It makes me feel good because not one has anything bad Relationship wise to say about him. Having been married they have a connection it won't just go away because a new piece of paper has entered the mix. But it doesn't mean he is still hung up on her. Ask him, but be careful how you ask because Trust is the most important thing and if he feels you don't trust him without just cause.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he’s still attached to her and isn’t fully over the damage from that relationship.

1|0
    1|0
  • That's nice they can still be friends but ask him about it and see if he can move on to you or is he still stuck in the past but be considerate about it and polite

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be worried, if you're in relationship with someone, it doesn't mean that you can't be connected via social media and can't be friends with others

1|0
    0|0
  • When people stay in touch with their ex, assuming they have no children together, it is a major red flag.

1|0
    1|0
  • if your love is real then you dont need to worry. relationship must be on trust. you can't look all your life with who he is chating in social media

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea that's definitely a problem. Either they want to be with them or not there is no in between

1|0
    1|0
  • He lived his life before you. You can't ask him to erase the past. Even if it's not on social media it still happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • How long have they been divorced?

0|0
    1|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes