What are some tips for calming nerves before a second date?

Going on a second date with a guy who made me so tongue tied on the first. I can usually carry on a conversation pretty well but this guy made me feel like I was in high school again and couldn't function.

824

Most Helpful Girl

• And you still going on the second one?

If so... The good point is that he likes you! So you shouldn't be nervous... He already knows how you communicate ;)
    And this time you will be better... Used to the situation.

I would just say, what you wrote above... Maybe his behavior came from his nervousness

Most Helpful Guy

• Just come out and say you're nervous. If he's a nice guy he'll do what he can to make you feel more comfortable. Don't do a normal date. Do something active that requires a little bit of your attention so you're not wrapped up in how nervous you are.

• We're playing laser tag (though that's only like 20 minutes) so hopefully that helps.

• That sounds awesome. Gore you guys have fun.

• Hope* just remember there is power in vulnerability.