Should I reach out again or not bother?

So we weren't far In the relationship and he ditched me gave me a relapse story and how he may have an ex pregnant. He said he didn't wany to break it off but he's a dick when he' back on drugs I've reached out once already. He blows me off when I tell him Im here for him if he needs me. I text him he won't text me ot keep a convo going. He says he's struggling pretty bad. My dad seen him told him he needs a strong woman, he said he was thinking about getting back with me that was a week ago. I haven't reached out since the 5th. So five days. We broke up the 30th. Should I reach out once more or leave him behind? I like him but I feel he ditched me and tried to be nice because he slept with me and got what he wanted.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He has doubts about getting back to you, he understands his situation yet he needs help. It's true that you were there for him but he cares for you, he's worried that he might hurt you once more and he decided to keep his distance until he's feeling better. Basically, he used you for Sex but he doesn't want you to care for him but someone else, that's the best conclusion I can picture

1|0
    0|0
    • We slept together a few times and he stayed the night with me a few times. He was fine and a dream boat except he didn't want to hang out all the time. But he cares about me but used me? I believe that I just felt for him to leave like that he never cared or wanted to be with me.

• Show All
    • That's not a question for me, it's a question for you, how much are you willing to give? How long are you going to wait? How far are you willing to go? I can't possibly hold your hand and guide you each step, trust your heart but use your brain as well, then happiness you shall find

• I told him I'm not waiting. I gave 6 years of waiting for another guy. I'm good, not about to give a second for another

• Move on

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes