How do girls act when they don't wanna go on a date?

Scenario is I asked a girl out on a date, in a manner that gave her the option to say no, I got the response "aw that sounds lush id love to!!! Ill see if im free :)"- to me that seems like a success. Despite that she takes bloody ages to respond (about 4+ hours per message) and I still don't know if she's free!

Could that kind of response just be to be nice, and she doesn't actually want to go on a date? What other things would tell me she didn't feel up for it?

Her responses are usually quite good, with plenty of "hahahah" and !!!'s as well as ":))", and most of the time she seems to make an effort to carry on the convo.

Thanks!!

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It may sounds really stupid but I always add an extra kiss, if they up there's it's all good haha. Bring the date up again say "Hey so when are you free for out date, just trying to plan what to do". If she wants to meet you she will be eager. Good luck, you sound lovely!

Most Helpful Guy

• What platform are you using to communicate? If it is Tinder I suggest switching numbers or snapchats since a lot of people have notifications from tinder turned off making them respond extremely slow.

• Im talking over snapchat

• Well depending what kind of person you are and how much you like her you could call her after work. If she answeres she can't really stall. It might force her into a date, she might come up with an excuse to not go and worst case scenario she would come but not have a good time. If she comes up with an excuse you can try again and if it fails I would assume she doesn't want to go on a date. You could also just ask her straight up. Something along the lines of "Hey, I feel like you don't want to go on a date with me, am I right? Be honest."