HELP!! Should I text him or wait for him to text me?

There is a friend that is a guy. I like him and wanted to hangout with him tomorrow. I asked him what his plans were earlier in the week and he said the he was not for sure, so I told him that he should hangout with me. He didn’t respond so I kind of left it alone. Last night when we were texting I asked him if he thought about the text about hanging out. He told me that he has and he’s not sure if he can quite yet. I told him that I needed him to let me know by today so I can make other plans. He hasn’t said anything yet and I don’t know if I should text him or not. If I should text him what should I say without sounding mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't text him. He has a personal issue he's dealing with. Just don't text him and leave the pressure off. Try texting after when your plans would be done.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds like he isn't interested honestly. Best thing to do is give him a little ignoring right back. Can't come off too desperate or he'll feel like backing off.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should text him but just say hey do you know if you can hang yet? I don’t want to sound pushy I’m just trying to figure out my plans for the weekend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you shouldn't text him cause if he wanted to go with you then he would have texted you by now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Say nothing more about the subject, he doesn't sound interested. You are young, forget about him there's prenty more out there

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd text him, maybe he's just too shy and needs a little boost :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't text him he's just shy. Wait til next week or so and try to make new plans :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of fish in the sea

0|0
    0|0
  • Tekst him. Just do it!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him again keep it simple

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes