HELP!! Should I text him or wait for him to text me?

There is a friend that is a guy. I like him and wanted to hangout with him tomorrow. I asked him what his plans were earlier in the week and he said the he was not for sure, so I told him that he should hangout with me. He didn’t respond so I kind of left it alone. Last night when we were texting I asked him if he thought about the text about hanging out. He told me that he has and he’s not sure if he can quite yet. I told him that I needed him to let me know by today so I can make other plans. He hasn’t said anything yet and I don’t know if I should text him or not. If I should text him what should I say without sounding mean?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't text him. He has a personal issue he's dealing with. Just don't text him and leave the pressure off. Try texting after when your plans would be done.