Would you date a girl/guy with a lot of plastic surgery?

Why and why not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If the surgeries would be obvious - no. Or ar least I would like to see his picture before surgeries

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I probably would not, i don't wanna date a plastic doll. I don't mind some plastic surgery but...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If it was from an accident or disability or illness, then yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• WEll, hey, I’ve done that in my single days.. how would I hae KNOWN about the plastic surgery?

Now, if I had a choice! I would stay away from women like that. We have so many fake women in the US. If they admit to being physicaly fake in the first place!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I hate that stuff. It usually looks weird and I think most who would be willing to have operations on themselves for this are vain beyond measure and a little crazy (outside of the exceptions of those with some deformities or real disfigurements)

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is you. Yes I would like to, don't judge me wrong

0|0
    1|0
  • No because they’re not happy with themselves and they seem to care only about looks

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. I want to be with someone who is happy with herself and can appreciate what God gave her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not. For one thing it's like too much makeup. It's usually starting to be obvious and artificial.

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    I'd be happy wit someone who's natural.
    Physical beauty doesn't matter much even if it's real or fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the character.
    If she seems selve confident and attraktiv to me, I won't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are big turn offs for me. I rather have very small A-cup boobs than Double-Ds fake boobs.

0|0
    0|0
    • Speaking of plastic surgery look whos my profile pic lmao

• Noope

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, no I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, If she can accept her self nether would I.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because i don't like it

0|0
    1|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes