I’m currently a 17 year old male and I have never been kissed, let alone had a girlfriend, or had sex. What am I doing wrong?

I like a lot of girls in my school, but I can’t bring myself to actually ask them out, because I am very love shy. I’m not ugly or gorgeous, but just average looking. I have never done drugs or drank alcohol ever, and follow my house rules, because I have nothing better to do. I would ask someone out, but I don’t know a not cringy way to do it. Plus if I’m rejected, I might have to constantly see that person in the halls or a classroom, and that would be super awkward and embarrassing. Plus, I’m not the most popular person in my school, so some of my classmates might ridicule me. Plus how do I know if she’s dating someone else without sounding like I’m hitting on her? I’m extremely desperate and just want to feel loved, and human companionship. Please note that I see myself as a 5/10. Thanks for any advice!

03

Most Helpful Guy

• First off... You have to have more confidence in yourself. That shows BIG time. You need to start thinking of yourself as an 8. Even though you KNOW you are less, they don't see you that way. Hard to believe, but it's true. I'm not saying be an obnoxious creep either, but don't be hard on yourself.