How do I get the guy I like to notice me?

So I am in band with this guy (who's name I will not reveal). He is a drummer and is across the room from me (as I am a flutist). He is also a year older than me. I've never spoken to him and I have severe social anxiety. I cannot whatsoever talk to people in person and he doesn't have social media (that I know of). Help?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first find out what he likes to talk about and then try to relate to him if he's not interested try again later but on a different subject and if he's still not interested he's giving you a sign that he is jot into you or doesn't want to talk

0|0
    0|0
    • I know he likes drums but I have no idea how to strike a conversation about them

• OK well what you can do is ask him why he chose to play the drums and then relate to what he said

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I play tuba what you should do is find out from friend in band that are boys what songs he likes and also find out if he is there be for school 🏫 after are even gets there early if so you first chose a song that you got told he likes and practice/learn it then go at one of the times and play that song he should think that's cool and look at you and maybe even say out loud thats cool🏂 also befor you choose a song you should make sure he dosent know how to play it so he's really impressed

0|0
    0|0
  • I take it his family has lots of money? Anyway, just try to strike up a band related conversation at first and let it flow from there

0|0
    0|0
  • You want him to notice you, but you won't talk to him face to face? This makes no sense

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen to subliminals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crash into him with a bike or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be noticeable

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes