How do I get the guy I like to notice me?

So I am in band with this guy (who's name I will not reveal). He is a drummer and is across the room from me (as I am a flutist). He is also a year older than me. I've never spoken to him and I have severe social anxiety. I cannot whatsoever talk to people in person and he doesn't have social media (that I know of). Help?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first find out what he likes to talk about and then try to relate to him if he's not interested try again later but on a different subject and if he's still not interested he's giving you a sign that he is jot into you or doesn't want to talk

• I know he likes drums but I have no idea how to strike a conversation about them

• OK well what you can do is ask him why he chose to play the drums and then relate to what he said