What are the different types of ways people show their love or how they need to be loved?

For me, I need to be told how much he loves me, not constantly, but I just need to hear it in order to believe it. I’m a similar sense, I feel like it’s important for ME to remind him how I feel every once in awhile. Gifts and grand gestures are nice I guess, but I think words are more sincere in my mind.

My boyfriend is not a words person however, he doesn’t usually tell me how he feels, but he expresses it through the things he does. Opening doors, asking me how my day was, always saying goodnight before bed no matter what (we are long distance so sometimes we don’t get to talk til the end of the day) giving me a jacket without asking when we got out, being able to tell when I’m stressing about something without me saying anything and asking out of nowhere how to help. He is a doer and I am very verbal. What are other ways people “love”?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Check out the 5 love languages. There's a test for it too.

They are

Acts of Service
    Quality Time
    Physical Touch
    Gifts
    Words of Affirmation