Why does it seem like white girls avoid dating black guys?

I spent years trying to find an attractive white girl to date but I feel like I'm repelling them away from me

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Mass psychology. Society and media paints these pictures and stereotypes about certain things and people, at the end of the day, the white girls who you think you repel away were probably made to think all black guys are thugs or criminals. Some people are sheep, they believe anything the herder tells them to believe. Not that all people are like this, but I'm just saying, stereotypes :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Where I live people are pretty diverse and everyone dates inside or outside their race. I have actually never dated anyone in my race simply because I never found anyone interesting or unique or my type