Why does it seem like white girls avoid dating black guys?

I spent years trying to find an attractive white girl to date but I feel like I'm repelling them away from me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mass psychology. Society and media paints these pictures and stereotypes about certain things and people, at the end of the day, the white girls who you think you repel away were probably made to think all black guys are thugs or criminals. Some people are sheep, they believe anything the herder tells them to believe. Not that all people are like this, but I'm just saying, stereotypes :(

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Where I live people are pretty diverse and everyone dates inside or outside their race. I have actually never dated anyone in my race simply because I never found anyone interesting or unique or my type

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There's another guy here saying that white girls ONLY date black guys. You know what? Take your focus OFF whether they're white or not, and you'll probably do much better.

1|0
    0|0
  • its a hit or miss... if you got that certain look the ones that are into you will be all over you... the ones that aren't will almost never be

0|0
    0|0
  • Because black guys aren't even their last option. Black guys are at the bottom of the barrel.

0|0
    1|0
  • Social acceptance

0|0
    0|0
  • It's what incels repeat all over the internet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because everyone is different

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know where you are living, but there are a LOT of white girls, with 'Black" guys, and out with several kids!!

0|0
    0|0
  • You should go hang out with the white guy here who insists white guys are white girls last choice. Perhaps the universe will explode, or maybe one of you will get a girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes