Is it cheating if you kiss another girl on the forehead?

• Yes
  • No

74

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the intent behind it. was it a farewell to a close friend/sisterly figure (basically a female you consider a sister not a female friend) was it the blessing kind of thing. generally preceded by the words "best of luck to you in all your future endeavors" *muwaaaa* or was it flirty/sexual. first 2 are no third is yes. cheers

Most Helpful Girl

• If you wouldn't tell your girlfriend about it then it's generally not a good sign. It's ok to have a little crush on someone but it's not ok to act on it. If you really don't want to be with your current girlfriend then just leave her and not cheat on her

• So it is cheating?

• Would you be mad if your partner kissed a male on the forehead?

• Yes, but it's forgivable. Depending how long I've been with the guy I'd still. It'll take some time to him to gain his trust back