Is it cheating if you kiss another girl on the forehead?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the intent behind it. was it a farewell to a close friend/sisterly figure (basically a female you consider a sister not a female friend) was it the blessing kind of thing. generally preceded by the words "best of luck to you in all your future endeavors" *muwaaaa* or was it flirty/sexual. first 2 are no third is yes. cheers

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you wouldn't tell your girlfriend about it then it's generally not a good sign. It's ok to have a little crush on someone but it's not ok to act on it. If you really don't want to be with your current girlfriend then just leave her and not cheat on her

0|0
    0|0
    • So it is cheating?

• Show All
    • Would you be mad if your partner kissed a male on the forehead?

• Yes, but it's forgivable. Depending how long I've been with the guy I'd still. It'll take some time to him to gain his trust back

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Would you appreciate another guy kissing your girlfriend on the forehead? Would your girlfriend appreciate you kissing another female on the forehead? Me personally that’s cheating , idc where your lips land. Your lips are only designated for the one you’re with period

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how the poll changes depending if boy or girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes bro your girls is the onmy girl ypu should be kissin the forehead of. Or your blood sister or mom but thats it. Reserve those damn kisses sooon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll say it as a yes, because you won't kiss a girl on forehead if you don't have any feelings towards her

0|0
    0|0
    • But it's just the forehead not the lips, neck or private part.

• It depends on the situation dude. Is this other girl a friend? Or do you like this other girl as more than a friend?

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on who she is. if she's family then no if not then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you kissing her on the forehead?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's usually a showing of intimacy and compassion.

• Is she isn’t your girlfriend, then why would you do that?

• It's the physical manifestation of my emotions at the time.

• depends on who the girl is

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if she's older than 15.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes