Crush or just being nice?

I met a guy who I have a really good connection with. We talk 24/7 and he initiates a lot of the conversations. We talk about some deep stuff. I’ve told him things I don’t tell anyone else. The thing is. He just broke up with his girlfriend. He talks about her sometimes. Maybe once a week. I know he is still getting over her. He said he only likes me as a friend. But he calls me babe sometimes and goes out of his way to joke around with me or call me when we are at work together. He knows I have a crush on him. I feel like he may have feelings for me on some level but maybe he is waiting until he gets over her and works on himself. He said he doesn’t want to use me as a rebound. We haven’t gotten the chance to hang out together yet. I haven’t pushed it because I just want things to naturally progress. I asked him if he ever considered having sex with me and he said yes I’ve considered it but I don't know. Do you guys think he will eventually consider me more than a friend. It’s like he already acts like my boyfriend without the title.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He likes you and is worried that if he rushes in he will hurt you. Don't live your life waiting for him, but he may become ready at some point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Typically if he is the first to talk he thinks you are the perfect female friend or likes you a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • he's probably just playing with you until he gets back with his girlfriend

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes