What to do with a personal and long time crush?

Well I liked this guy for 4yrs he noticed me and all. I saw him m everyday of my life. We did truth and dare and he was dared to kiss me we did we made out after the game. He kept on coming to meet me to hit on me so we could go sexual again but I don't want to he made it feel like all he has for me is kissing nothing personal and I really wanted it to feel personal he is my crush as they say they crush you. The thing though is I want to know if I ve gotten over him if not how can I?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well since you made it clear that he only wanted to kiss and have sex with you, and you gave him what he wanted, and he is going for more all the time, it will be very hard. But to be honest if you could have perceived it and have avoided to do it it would have been the best case scenario. What you need now is to be clear with him that you are in love with him and if it is not the same for him you two should part ways and don´t see each other anymore. After you take the appropriate distance, you simple need to avoid thinking about him, thinking about the kiss, and the sex, because if you keep thinking about it, it will keep hunting you, so you need to move away from him, avoid personal contact, and avoid remembering what you have done. And meeting new interesting people will help with that also.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes