Do you think online long distance relationships can work nowadays?

Like I met this girl in USA and I’m in England. We have time zones and stuff.
Updates:
I known her for two weeks, is it too early to you know? Try to talk dirty and stuff?
I’m still with her.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure about online but I think you need to be committed and have a proper plan to meet each other in person soon. Or else, it won't work. Very rare for it to last and both of you haven't met each other.
    I met my boyfriend when he was under an exchange student program in my country but unfortunately it was like 6 months before he had to leave and ended his course. We are in a long distance relationship for 2 years and he visited me twice a year. It is super tough but I know we can work it out. We have discussed about this matter and I'm moving to his country probably end of this year or early January.

0|0
    0|0
    • So me and her should Try to meet this summer?

• Show All
    • For me it is still too early.

• Okay thank you for your input.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you two overcome the distance to see each other a couple times a year, I think it has a shot. But I wouldn't get wrapped up in it until you two have met at least once.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It can work if you are very serious about each other, spend hours each day talking to one another (preferrably video calls), and are constantly planning and pushing to live together in the near future. Otherwise it's a pointless relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it’s called having a pen pal. It’s been happening for hundreds of years. it’s not a “relationship”

0|0
    0|0
  • It works, I've had that kind of experience

0|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • I mean even though it just online but both of you can feel the connection between each other

• I think it is still early days

• I don't support it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh no

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it can work

0|0
    0|0

• Show All
    • I only know her through one app, snap chat. Which is bad isn’t it?

• Hi, i known her three weeks tomorrow, on Wednesday. Now, should i ask her the words do you want to be my girlfriend? Or would it seem too early?
      I’m asking you because i consider your advice helpful.
      i just wants things to be good.

Recommended myTakes