Do you think online long distance relationships can work nowadays?

Like I met this girl in USA and I’m in England. We have time zones and stuff.
I known her for two weeks, is it too early to you know? Try to talk dirty and stuff?
I’m still with her.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure about online but I think you need to be committed and have a proper plan to meet each other in person soon. Or else, it won't work. Very rare for it to last and both of you haven't met each other.
    I met my boyfriend when he was under an exchange student program in my country but unfortunately it was like 6 months before he had to leave and ended his course. We are in a long distance relationship for 2 years and he visited me twice a year. It is super tough but I know we can work it out. We have discussed about this matter and I'm moving to his country probably end of this year or early January.

• So me and her should Try to meet this summer?

• For me it is still too early.

• Okay thank you for your input.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you two overcome the distance to see each other a couple times a year, I think it has a shot. But I wouldn't get wrapped up in it until you two have met at least once.