Wgat turns a man off on the first date? Should fake it or act natural and be me?

So tmw am going on a date with guy and, the thing is i say silly things when am not fakin (by silly i mean funny but i look so bad when i laugh😂), so should i just act like me or nah.
And what turns a man off on the first date?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be you be silly be dumb be weird if thats you and if he's not into it then he's not right for you. There's not many turn offs I have on a first date. It's just kind of a get to know each other date. Don't act like you're perfect just be you. I also have a first date tomorrow so I want to ask, what turns a chick off on the first date?

• The way he dresses!🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s a complete turn off. Put some sexy perfume, not too much tho!