Wgat turns a man off on the first date? Should fake it or act natural and be me?

So tmw am going on a date with guy and, the thing is i say silly things when am not fakin (by silly i mean funny but i look so bad when i laugh😂), so should i just act like me or nah.
And what turns a man off on the first date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be you be silly be dumb be weird if thats you and if he's not into it then he's not right for you. There's not many turn offs I have on a first date. It's just kind of a get to know each other date. Don't act like you're perfect just be you. I also have a first date tomorrow so I want to ask, what turns a chick off on the first date?

1|0
    0|0
    • The way he dresses!🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s a complete turn off. Put some sexy perfume, not too much tho!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That is a ridiculous question. Never be fake. Always be real, true, and yourself. The right guy will love the real you.

1|0
    0|0
    • What makes a date more interesting in ur opinion?

• When both the guy and girl feel relaxed and have no barriers up, the best dates happen. Holding back is the worst thing one can do.

• be you. nothing worse than being fake on the first date because then you are stuck having to be like that forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be you. If it doesn't work then there will be another guy which will like your weirdness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Act natural.

1|0
    0|0
  • Please
    just be yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes