Should I be mad or am I overreacting?

I am logged into my boyfriends Instagram and wanted to lurk on someone’s page that I don’t personally follow so I decided to use his. I go to his explore page and in his suggested list there are these girls who post really provocative photos such as nudes. Some of these girls I’ve talked to him about stopping contact with them because they made me uncomfortable and “past” flings should stay in the past. I’m usually not a confrontational person nor the jealous type but I’m really angered by this. He told me he blocked all of them etc. only for me to easily find he’s searched them up enough or liked enough of their posts to have them in his suggested list. I know how hormones lead to some decision making but he lied to me and I don’t feel comfortable with him lusting after other women... am I in the wrong or being overdramatic for feeling this way?
I forgot to mention that I hardly ever check his stuff because I’m a firm believer in trust and privacy. Also, if I were to do what he does to me to him he would be sooooo mad at me. He gets mad over the simplest things like if I glance at another guy for too long so I feel like there’s a bit of hypocrisy or double standards. Don’t get me wrong, he’s not like super controlling or whatever but he can be irrational sometimes. I don't know. These factors contribute to my frustration over this situation.

12