Why doesn't he have me on social media?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for 4 months. :) I love him, and he's amazing. He's quite shy but now he's breaking out of his shell (me too). He treats me like a princess and shows me off to the world. He pays for my meals and opens doors for me, even walks up to the house to get me. DRIVES AN HOUR to see me @ my town. We took a selfie for the first time a week ago, and I posted it on soc. It says we are in a relationship on FB, but why hasn't he changed his profile pic to us? We took the photos on his phone, and when we were taking it he said "you're so beautiful" I know I shouldn't worry, but I am just curious to why he hasn't. I even met his family which I find awesome :)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Same thing I always say it isn't the worlds business what your love life is or what his love life is.

2|0
    0|0
    • True.

• I get that it might be frustrating because you want everyone to know. but every time I see people share there relationship on facebook or another social media platform people seem to think that is consent for them to join in "lets help your relationship" wagon

• He is hiding something or a

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes