What do you think of Online relationships?

I've had 1 we talked a couple months before we decided to meet up. it didn't last long and I'm wondering if online relationships actually work out. we lived about a 3 hour train ride from one another.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Online dating apps and sites are just tools for you to use to actually find someone to meet IRL. I never recommend anyone to invest in someone that is 3 hours away. 3 months is a long time without actually seeing the person IRL and to me it's not the healthy option. You want to meet people fairly quickly to see if they have chemistry and qualities you are looking for. My suggestion... find someone close by that you can actually meet, get a bite with, and most of all connect with on a human level not an electronic one.

Most Helpful Girl

• It can work out only if both partners are patient enough and making enough efforts to make it work. Otherwise it's just a waste of time