My date is still using Tinder, is that ok?

So I've been dating this guy for a month and a half now. We are not dating officially but I think we date exclusively since I don't think he sees any girls besides me and we spent quite a lot of time with each others. We met each others on Tinder and for me it's kind of a successful date, and i deleted Tinder 5 days after the first date with him since i like him very much and that's it. Yesterday I downloaded Tinder again just to have some fun swiping and laughing at bizarre profiles and then I click on his profile just to be reminiscent of the day that we found each other. However this morning when I open Tinder because there was a notification of a new match or something, I found out that he has changed his bio a little bit and also deleted 3 out of 6 photos that he had on the so it means he's still using Tinder and because he is traveling to another city for a while I think he's going to use Tinder to find another girl. I remember about 1 or 2 weeks ago he deleted Tinder in front of me and saying "It's unnecessary now that i have you". Do you guys think that he's been losing interest in me? As we are nothing official, i know the seeking is not over and he can meet any one he wants, but i would feel sad if i knew he's no longer into me but still want to keep me around like someone just a bit better than a booty call, or like a placeholder. What do you guys think on this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He's probably trying up hook up with more women.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't have Tinder if you're dating/

0|0
    0|0
    • True, but i downloaded it back just to have a look at things, not to seek for others. I truly like my date. Never thought of figuring out that he is still using it.

• Not okay. Not just that he should not use Tinder when he is dating with you. Also because he lied to you, saying he deleted it while he is obviously using it and expecting he can get something from it, thats why he changed the bio.
    Tell him what you think, tell him you deleted it and downloaded it again since you were looking for funny profile, and bump into his profile where obviously he is active. If you care, this is the only way to know if you should move on.
    Good luck ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • I see. But maybe he would excuse and say he didn't use it or tell me to stop sneaking since we are not anything official. I recently feel like he is no longer sweet to me like he used to when we first dated. Urg this is so annoying.

• Change in behavior is another red flag. If he cares, he wouldn't make excuse but he will delete it for you right away after you told him. To me, dating is dating, there is no different level of dating, maybe coz of cultural difference lol Im from HK. If ones commit to date someone, at least one person at a time. Otherwise it doesn't worth the time ;)
      Im glad its just 2 months, step out and you will see clearly who he actually is and whats going on :) Best of luck!

Recommended myTakes