If he does that, does he like me or not?

I don't know how to start really, my boyfriend is being that type of guys, he says he's always busy because of the university and he can't chat with me because of the time, he usually texts me once a week and the other times he texts me once 2 weeks or 3 times a week.

I don't know. I used to trust him but not anymore... I don't really know. If he loves me he'll make time for me, right? Am I a girl to play with? does he think me that easy? I don't know but I only know that I'm not okay because I don't know what to do. Also he doesn't tell me what happens to him until I ask him and stop replying without even saying goodbye! but he asks about me and chat with me so well! that's confusing...

he studies dental tho. Shall I believe him? or just ignore him and move on? He seems he lost interests in me then why he didn't just break up!
and because of that I didn't ask him to hang out, and if I won't he will never do.

03