So, what is going on here?

Ok, so there is a guy at my school that is one year level ahead of me (year 12) that has been looking at me quite a bit lately. One week ago, he even sat right near me at a bench without any explanation what so ever. He didn't even talk, he just sat there while I was doing my work. About 3 minutes later his friends also show up at the bench saying "How's it going?" and he said "Good" and a couple of girls also said to him "Oh hey Alex! How's it going?" when he was at the bench. Yesterday when him and his friends were talking (girls and guys), him, one of his guy friends and one of his girl friends also looked at me as they were speaking. We also walked past each other once and even glanced at each other for like a split second. On social media, he likes some of my posts and has even been going online and offline at the same time as me. I've also noticed that those guys that came up to him at the bench (his friends), have also been looking at me a lot too and a lot more than him to be honest. By the way at school today, my close friend even said that she caught him looking at me and talking to his friend at the same time for like a minute straight, even as I was doing my work. Accurate opinions thanks! :)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think he definitely has some sort of interest. You should say something to him, make up any excuse to talk to him and even of it's awkward or ends badly you'll see if he likes you. He'll reach out since a barrier has already been opened and he'll make an effort

1|0
    0|0
    • About a week ago, he decided to sit next to me for some reason for around 5 minutes, and I have no idea what he was doing because I was doing my school work. Then a couple of minutes later, I see that like 3-4 of his friends came up to him and one of them said "So, how's it going?" and then he said "Good" and for some reason they were all just sitting there and I don't even know why and I heard them saying "Do it! Do it!" and I was just sitting there kind of frozen, I was trying to do my work but at the same time I was thinking, wait what's going on here?

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes