Preferences on dating?

Do you prefer apps or using the olden ways of dating as in meeting in person etc

110

Most Helpful Guy

• There's pros and cons to each. And it differs by person. I'm an introvert, so apps are fine with me. You also typically learn a little about a person before having that first date.
    I think one great thing that using apps helps with, is simply making sure you're hitting up sometime with the same sexual preference. I mean, when i was growing up, ya kinda assumed everyone was straight, especially in my small town in OK. But nowadays, I just don't know. Calling a girl a lesbian, used to be a way to joke to yourself and buddies, that's why she didn't want you. Now, this may very well be the case. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Those typical ways of dating. Apps aren't my thing.