Preferences on dating?

Do you prefer apps or using the olden ways of dating as in meeting in person etc

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's pros and cons to each. And it differs by person. I'm an introvert, so apps are fine with me. You also typically learn a little about a person before having that first date.
    I think one great thing that using apps helps with, is simply making sure you're hitting up sometime with the same sexual preference. I mean, when i was growing up, ya kinda assumed everyone was straight, especially in my small town in OK. But nowadays, I just don't know. Calling a girl a lesbian, used to be a way to joke to yourself and buddies, that's why she didn't want you. Now, this may very well be the case. Lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Those typical ways of dating. Apps aren't my thing.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I definitely prefer the old fashion way of meeting people because on a date you can see who a person really is and how they carry them self on the app you can only see what a person shows you yes sure when you want to date people only try to show you one side of themselves but you can kind of read in between the lines whereas with an app you're basically going into a blind.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't beat going down the boozer to pull a bit of skirt

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds super cool if I understood what you were actually saying but thanks anyway

• It means going to the pub (boozer) and meeting a woman (bit of skirt) is the best thing as far as I'm concerned.

It's the way English people speak English!

• Considering the girls on dating apps in my area are almost all fat or actually guys, I prefer to meet women in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i stay out of online cause many catfishes and shit so i would say in person

0|0
    0|0
  • Meeting people in person is a million times better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely prefer not getting catfished, so in person is much better

0|0
    0|0
  • Use the app to connect but meet in person ASAP.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apps are preferred

0|0
    0|0
  • Recently both methods have led to nothing more than me applying astroglide to my palm, so I have no preference between the two.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes