How to stop being an incel?

Im not one of those bitter whiny guys who hate women and complain as if women owe them sex. That being said, I am human and I have sexual needs, and no way to ever fulfill them. No girl ever liked me, even a little bit, and I am undesirable to all women. I constantly see guys worse then me (either in looks, finances, personality, lifestyle etc) get tons of girls. I tried everything and nothing ever brought any results. Sometimes I feel like I should just give up and blow my fucking brains out. Help?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Go on a dating app and find the least desirable women and start hitting them up. Heavy, no teeth, old.. these are prime targets.

Go to a trailer park, or a low income apartment building. Look for the low hanging fruit.

Next time you are in a Wal Mart and you see a 400 pound woman on one of those scooters, hit on her.

If you reject any of these options, you are choosing to be celibate.

0|0
    0|0
    • so you are saying having no standards is the way to go?

• Show All
    • Again, you are making a choice. Maintain standards and not have sex.

Don't look at that as bad. Look at it like this, it isn't something out of your control like the picture you initially painted. You do have a level of control. You are making a choice. That means you have some sort of power.

• I have a choice to try (notice this part, Im not sure if even those women would want me) and be with girls that Im not attracted to? Whats the point of sex then, if Im not attracted to the girl? Im better off masturbating

• Money

0|0
    0|0
    • well if i could be rich, i would, just like any sane person in the world, however only like 1% of people are rich, not everybody can do it

• Show All
    • Why are so few millionaires in the world then? Not everybody is scared of taking risks

• Forbes says there are 10.8 million millionaires in America in 2016, and they were projecting that number would grow by 2+ million in 2017.

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes